[OSM-legal-talk] [OSM-talk] Critical Mass for license change-over

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 28 07:40:20 GMT 2012

That is an excellent question Stefan d. k., very good. Also
considering that the previous stance was that wikipedia should not be
imported at all because it is mostly derived from non free sources.
Also I wonder why this mail is being sent to talk, about licensing,
should be on legal anyway?

mike

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 7:57 PM, Stefan de Konink <stefan at konink.de> wrote:

James Michael DuPont