[OSM-legal-talk] Review of IndianaMap as potential datasource

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 19 20:10:21 UTC 2014

Oh i almost forgot. Well look, they could use the otrs for marking it as
public domain. I am sure you can modify the otrs text to include a special
text for osm as well.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Email_templates

so just add in the osm text as well as the creative commons. make it multi
licensed.

you might want to send them things about open public data initiatives :
http://sunlightfoundation.com/opendataguidelines/
http://project-open-data.github.io/
http://wiki.civiccommons.org/Open_Data_Policy

  mike