[OSM-legal-talk] Proposed "Metadata"-Guideline

Mr. Stace D Maples stacemaples at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 12 20:08:46 UTC 2015

Thanks, Alex.

Clarity is exactly what is needed. Ambiguity = IRB Death. I'm going to be going through the OSM Licensing/Copyright Guidelines more closely over the next week and will comment outside this thread, if I have comments.

For the record, I hardly think solving things like diarrhoeal disease (2nd leading cause of death in children, globally) and tracking human rights abuses in repressive regimes are a 1% problems.

In F,L&T,
Stace Maples
Geospatial Manager
Stanford Geospatial Center
@mapninja
staceymaples at G+
Skype: stacey.maples
214.641.0920
Find GeoData: https://earthworks.stanford.edu<https://earthworks.stanford.edu/>
Get GeoHelp: https://gis.stanford.edu/

"I have a map of the United States... actual size.
It says, "Scale: 1 mile = 1 mile."
I spent last summer folding it."
-Steven Wright-