[OSM-legal-talk] new wiki page ODbL compatibility of common licenses

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 10:53:50 UTC 2016

Following a thread on the OSMF-talk list, I am kindly asking you to review
and improve a new wiki page that tries to give an overview about the
compatibility of common licenses with the ODbL and CT:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/ODbL_Compatibility

Feel free to modify and improve this first draft. I have not yet linked it
from any other wiki pages but plan to do so from the imports section of the
wiki after some community review.

Cheers,
Martin

For reference, this is the OSMF-talk thread:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2016-January/003665.html