[OSM-legal-talk] MAPS.ME combining OSM data and non-OSM data?

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:15:57 UTC 2016

Maps.me made an announcement in the last update that they are using
Booking.com data to show hotels and allow reserving hotel rooms from within
the app. I doubt Booking.com released their data with a permissive license.

Janko Mihelić

pet, 8. srp 2016. u 14:54 Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com> napisao
je: