[OSM-legal-talk] FYI Collective Database Guideline

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Jun 10 14:25:22 UTC 2016

Am Do, 9.06.2016, 13:43 schrieb Simon Poole:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Collective_Database_Guideline

A question to "the non-OSM and OSM datasets do not reference each other":

Let's say, I've added municipal road identification numbers to the OSM
database (not in my extract, but the "real" database).

I later want to join other information to these identification numbers.
Isn't this a reference between each other? Actually, it's a database key
for identifying speecific OSM elements, which may be used with a database
join, as stated lower down in the guideline.

Would this make "my" data trigger share-alike?