[OSM-legal-talk] OpenLitterMap Terms and Conditions, Privacy

Seán Lynch seanlynch at umail.ucc.ie
Fri Jun 9 16:50:27 UTC 2017

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the kind words and the link

I have not come across that licence, it looks great!

PS. I am also looking for a commercial partner to help develop this further
and I know mapbox do some great work ;-) I was even looking at the job
offers earlier today!

PPS. Feel free to upload some data and get your location on the map :-)

Kindest regards + happy mapping,

Seán