[OSM-legal-talk] Taiwan Open Government Data License

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon May 15 12:52:35 UTC 2017

As has already been pointed out 3.2 could be problematic. The
translation is a bit wobbly and unclear, but if I understand it
correctly the intent is to reference a data set specific attribution
requirement that would naturally have to be looked at for any specific
data use.

The really killer is however 6.3 (which should have a different section
header) which I suspect is incompatible with the Open Definition and a
lot of other stuff (including common sense :-)).

Simon