[OSM-legal-talk] Fwd: URGENT for a trial tomorrow 28th 'A mysterious message is locking Google Docs users out of their files'

Miguel Gallardo miguel902998352 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:09:55 UTC 2018

Thanks!!!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Miguel Gallardo <miguel at cita.es>
Date: mar., 27 nov. 2018 a las 11:03
Subject: URGENT for a trial tomorrow 2th 'A mysterious message is locking
Google Docs users out of their files'
To: <brian.fung at washpost.com>
Cc: apedanica ong <apedanica.ong at gmail.com>, MIGUEL ANGEL GALLARDO ORTIZ <
miguelangel.gallardo at ucm.es>

URGENT to Brian Fung <https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/brian-fung/> at
The Washington Post

Dear Brian,

Yesterday Night a very smart expert recommended your very relevant article '*A
mysterious message is locking Google Docs users out of their files*' kindly
answering my post pubished at

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/legal-talk/2018-November/008679.html

(please pay attention to the links and the civil demand in Spanish int that
post)

Inmediately, I quoted your article in the questioning DRAFT I prepare to
ask to Google legal representative for a trial tomorrow 28th November
at *https://goo.gl/cxqcbZ
<https://goo.gl/cxqcbZ> this way:*

*PREVIA.- Diga si conoce el ERROR o fallo en el sistema Google Docs
descrito por periodista del Brian Fung en "A mysterious message is locking
Google Docs users out of their files" y si es posible que un algoritmo
erróneo haya bloqueado el documento con el mapa. ¿Ha hecho alguna
comprobación o estudio al respecto Google que se pueda conocer? Véase
relevante artículo en *

*https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/10/31/a-mysterious-message-is-locking-google-docs-users-out-of-their-files/
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/10/31/a-mysterious-message-is-locking-google-docs-users-out-of-their-files/>*

*Please contact me URGENTLY if you have any question to make to Google in
the public hearing in Madrid Civil Court tomorrow 28th*

*Dr. (PhD) Eng. Miguel Gallardo at www.cita.es/apedanica.pdf
<http://www.cita.es/apedanica.pdf>*

*Tel.: +34 902998352 *