[OSM-legal-talk] ODI geospatial data re-users guide

Deborah Yates deborah.yates at theodi.org
Wed Oct 24 12:09:23 UTC 2018

Thanks very much Simon that's really useful and thanks for the offer of
future help.
We'd definitely seen the community guidelines, it's useful to know they are
more up to date than the user stories.

I'll share your advice with the team and we'll have a look at the points
you raise/ links you sent in more detail.

Thanks again,
Deborah

–