[OSM-legal-talk] ZIP codes from OSM in non-compatible licensed dataset

Kathleen Lu kathleen.lu at mapbox.com
Mon Oct 14 17:57:22 UTC 2019

The reference to countries come from the Regional Cuts Guideline (and then
the later Collective Database Guideline), in case that was not clear.
I don't see how roads and houses (do you mean building footprints?) would
be "mixture on the same layer" or why the layer matters since they're
different data types...