[OSM-legal-talk] Licensability of an employee's work

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Oct 18 22:03:15 UTC 2019

The question is rather complicated and if at all can really only be approached on a per  jurisdiction base as both employment regulation and certain aspects of intellectual property law differ widely by territory.

So the 1st thing to clarify would be where this is taking place and which law is relevant.

Simon

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit Kaiten Mail gesendet.