[OSM-legal-talk] local copyright law on government data and OSM license

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:38:19 UTC 2020

On 15/07/2020 21.16, Erwin Olario wrote:
> Recently, some edits in the country came to the  attention of the community

When you say "the country", what country are we talking about?

I guess from context you mean "the Philippines", but you really ought to
specify.

(I've been editing a bunch of stuff in PWC, Virginia, USA based partly
on government data which I have been assured by the issuing agency is
Public Domain. I *hope* you aren't talking about me, but it's really
unclear.)

--
Matthew