[Local-chapters] [Osmf-talk] LC as a direct data server co-host

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 12:39:48 BST 2009

Thats cool, :-)
good point, 'unlimited computing power'

how 'bout this:
-it would be more likely that non-profits would be willing to (collect
themselves) and share their Geodata to a LC than independents.
(fact: (search "Ontario geodata Exchange" but licence maybe
incompatable, so direct is better.

And:
it would be easier to work with OSGeo?

-but i think donating geodata is the biggest +, and OSGeo might help with that.

Cheers,
Sam

Twitter: @Acrosscanada