[Local-chapters] Meeting reminder

Julio Costa juliocostaz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:14:16 BST 2009

I do understand that there is no perfect time for all the people interested
around the world, but at least if the meetings are programmed on a different
time or saturdays you can choose to stay awake or wake up at 3,4,5:00am and
go to sleep again after the meeting. During week nights most of the times
that is not an option.

Just an example, if tomorrows meeting had been programmed at 14:00 (GMT+1)
instead of 8:00, it will be 22:00 in Tokyo, 23:00 in Sydney, 18:30 in
Calcutta, 8:00 in Bogota, 9:00 in Santiago, 10:00 in Sao Paulo and the only
"extreme" time zones will be 1:00 (Saturday) in Auckland, and 6:00 (Friday)
in San Francisco.(Source: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzref.tzc
)

Cheers,

Julio Costa Zambelli