[Local-chapters] Meeting reminder

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Thu Sep 10 20:14:30 BST 2009

El Jueves, 10 de Septiembre de 2009, Julio Costa escribió:
> [...] but 8:00am BST means that most
> of the interested people in America (Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile,
> Colombia, Cuba and the US) will be at some point between 2:00am and 4:00am.
[...]
> My point is to try to program the future meetings at a time or day of the
> week that is good for most of the interested people around the world.

If it's not the Americas, it'll be Australia and Japan. Or India. Or europe.
There is absolutely not one time that is good for *all* of the world.

As far as I know, the meeting is set at 8:00 BST (9:00 GMT) because of the
australian chapter (that, in the past, expressed the same concerns you are
now).

Having a look at the wiki, I can see that the time for the three meetings is
quite different for each. I'm positive that the next meeting will be at a
nice time for the americas. And I'm sure that somebody else will say it's a
bad time :-)