[Local-chapters] Local Chapters meeting March 15th 4pm GMT

Henk Hoff toffehoff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 20:40:18 GMT 2011

Hi all,

It has been silent for a bit at my side related to OSMF Local Chapters.
Apologies for that.

There has been some interest in setting up OSMF Local/Regional Chapters all
around the world. Time to pick up the Local Chapters Framework and get the
procedure in place to formalize the status of the existing and newly created
Chapters.

I would like to set of a meeting on *Tuesday March 15th at 4pm GMT.* That
is:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=15&month=3&year=2011&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

The second meeting will be at *Thursday March 24th at 8am GMT*. That is:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=24&month=3&year=2011&hour=8&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

These meetings will be held on IRC to make these meetings accessible for as
many of you as possible (that's also the reason for the different times of
both meetings).

This is an announcement. I will send some more details about these meetings
later this week.

Cheers,
Henk Hoff

OpenStreetMap Foundation