[Mailman] Fwd: Your message to Geocoding awaits moderator approval

Marko Iskander miskander at mimsoftware.com
Mon Jan 17 15:44:08 GMT 2011

Hello,

I have tried to email the geocoding list twice now and my messages have not been approved. Once a month ago, and the second time just now. Just wondering if there is another list to email about geocoding problems or if I can become a member of this list. I am subscribed to the list, but I guess that doesn't mean I am a member correct?

Any clarification would be great.

Thank you,
Marko Iskander