[Mailman] New message

Anthony Becker info at techonIT.com
Wed May 18 10:05:38 BST 2011

Dear Valued Customer,
I wanted to take a moment to intoduce myself and my company TechonIT.com
We supply friendly, in home computer repair in Clearwater, Tampa Bay, St Petersburg, Miami, Sarasota, Orlando, West Palm, Ft Lauderdale and all other major cities in Florida as well as the rest of the US.
Our philosophy is simple: If we can't fix it, you don't pay. We want to gain your business and trust for as long as we are in business. You can trust TechonIT Computer Solutions with all of your computer needs
We started the business in Tampa, FL in 2001. When we first started it was only myself and Jen. Thanks to our customers, we have had the pleasure to service over 2,000 customers and now have 22 certified technicians all over Florida ready to help you with any issues, big or small..
We handle all computer jobs. From home computer users to large corporations needing server and advanced computer support. We are not happy until you are.
We supply free onsite estimates and never charge for travel time.
All technicians are certified and eager to help you with your needs If you need any assistance at all, please contact us at 727.379.1922 or email us at Anthony at techonit.com

Regards,
Anthony Becker– President
TechonIT, Inc.