[Mailman] Reminder about your invitation from Gent Thaçi

Gent Thaçi (LinkedIn Invitations) invitations at linkedin.com
Mon May 23 09:11:26 BST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on May 9, Gent Thaçi sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Gent Thaçi's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-bjmd3s-go150fv4-5v/doi/2841982624/IheElWT1/gir_550571222_1/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On May 9, Gent Thaçi wrote:

> To:  [mailman at openstreetmap.org]
> From: Gent Thaçi [gentthaqi at gmail.com]
> Subject: Gent Thaçi wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

> - Gent Thaçi

The only way to get access to Gent Thaçi's professional network on LinkedIn is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-bjmd3s-go150fv4-5v/doi/2841982624/IheElWT1/gir_550571222_1/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from Gent Thaçi's network at any time.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation