[Mailman] OSM - UPDATE

Lucas Saud saudlucas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:02:46 UTC 2015

HI ! My name is Lucas and I developed an App that works with Mapbox which
uses OSM.

My app offers the users routes between their actual position to a specific
place inside a gated community.

The problem is that some gated communities have 2 or more entrances or
guards but the maps or the cartography of OSM only shows 1.

I need an update in OSM maps in order to let my users see and interact with
new entrances or guards that OSM is not showing.

This is the entrance in Buenos Aires, Argentina that is missing in OSM maps:

https://www.google.com.ar/maps/@-34.4473125,-58.6312998,198m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=es

Can you add the entrance or tell me how to do it ?

Regards !

Lucas