[Mailman] Steel sheet & coils manufacturer and processer

Allan chzdmq at fsj.net.cn
Sat Dec 17 22:55:53 UTC 2016

Dear Managers,

We are reliable steel coils & sheets manufacturer and processer in China. We have following advantages:

1.We have stocks of variable steel coils products such as mild steel coils, cold rolled steel coils, galvanized steel coils and prepainted steel coils.
2.We have the ability to process steel coils including cutting, slitting, bending, cold forming, punching ect.
3.We supply high level of products with reasonable price. But our main goal of business is to always be fair and honesty when dealings with our customers.
4.We strive to work together with customers to achieve much more than we can achieve alone.

Please give us a chance to show you the difference with other suppliers in China. Contact us for any helps regarding to steel coils & sheets products.

Best Regards,

Allan Kim | Senior Sales Consultant

M: +86 177 67111197
F: +86 571 22828661
Hangzhou Kurtin Metal & Hardware Co., Ltd.
Kurtin Metal Technology Co., Ltd.
Head Office: Room 801, Unit 1, Building 3, Zhidi Mansion, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China.
METAL FABRICATION & FASTENER MANUFACTURING