[Mailman] Enhance your customer experience with Mobile App

Trisha Williams trisha.williams at pitchmyapp.net
Fri Nov 3 10:08:00 UTC 2017

 Take your business to next level with mobile app

Hi There,

We always want to please our clients with great customer service
experience, Right? Have you thought of retaining them? The new mobile
app for your business will be the best way to stay in touch with your
customers all the time! Of course through personalized notifications.

I’m Trisha From PayGApps we are currently offering Easy Financing
plan for custom Mobile or Web app development. We build your app &
Website in 30-90 days and you’ll make the payment in 12 Months which
Includes 3 upgrades and 1 year maintenance and support (All inclusive
in one cost).

So which of these Technology you would like to work with:-

 	* Open source (WordPress, MYSQL, PHP etc.)
 	* E-Commerce Stores
 	* Enterprise Solutions on Microsoft technologies (Azure, .NET,
SharePoint etc.)
 	* Android, iOS (Apple), Cross platform (PhoneGap/Xamarin)

Few more benefits :-

Highlights of the plan:-

 	* 12 month’s payment model (Recurring Fees)
 	* Free Upgrades and maintenance for 1 year
 	* Retain ownership of your website/mobile app
 	* FREE Project Management
 	* FREE Training and Project Documentation

I’m sure we can speak and move ahead with the project details

 Regards

Trish Williams

RelationShip Manager

 PAYGAPPS INC.

Unsubscribe:

If you've not subscribed to this mailing list, please reply us with
Unsubscribe
http://tracking.pitchmyapp.net/lists/ek0948dcbw677/unsubscribe/qw498anvve46d/rl970gdccb2d4

If you've not subscribed to this mailing list, please submit an Abuse
Report
http://tracking.pitchmyapp.net/campaigns/rl970gdccb2d4/track-url/qw498anvve46d/46176a21c44ee36bfe9375947f3352bf7c2c1cfb