[Mailman] World wide data base !!

Garima - trade data marketing at indiatradedata.com
Mon Jun 17 09:23:32 UTC 2019

Hi ,

A well known COMPANY IN MARKET INDUSTRIES EXPORT GENIUS is one of the
leading brand in a market research company. Which scrutinize Import
and Export Trade Data according to the needs of our customer which
help importers, exporters, Manufacturers, Brokers, research companies,
logistics & shipping companies and banks to expand their Business to
the next level under one roof It deals with Import and Export Data,
Customs Data, Statistical Data.

Some of our existing clients are : Samsung , TVS Motor ,Apollo Tyres ,
ITC Aditya Birla , SEI International, APL, Tata Steel , Rio Tinto ,
Home Retail Group , Unilever and many more…

We have our have our direct sources in the customs of each country
from where we collect this information.

The countries available are :

Latin And North American Countries : Argentina , Venezuela , Columbia,
Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil , Mexico , Costa-Rica
, Panama, USA.
European countries : Ukraine, Russia, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Greece,
Belgium, Spain, Romania, Latvia, Finland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Czech
republic, Cyprus, Slovenia, Austria, Croatia, Estonia, Slovakia,
Croatia, Netherland, Hungary
Asian Countries : India , Pakistan ,China, Indonesia ,Uzbekistan ,Sri
Lanka ,Philippines ,Vietnam , Kazakhstan, Japan
Africa : Ethiopia, Uganda, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Malawi, Burundi,
Tanzania, Dr Congo, south Africa.

Kindly let me know the HS code / products of your interest so that we
can bestow you the foremost reports.

Looking for your valuable feed back.

Thanks & Regards

Garima Nidhi

Dir. Mob – 8586926597

Tel. Ph. - +91-11-47048012/13/14 Ext. no. 109

Skype: garima at exportgenius.in <mailto:garima at exportgenius.in>