[Mailman] Education Institution professionals 2019

Nichole Boren nichole at enewswriter.com
Mon Jun 17 15:34:09 UTC 2019

Hi,

I found your company while researching on Education Software.

We help businesses connect with their right target audience and expand their
customer base.

In the education industry list we have: Principals, Technology heads,
procurement personals, Buyers from Elementary Schools, K12, Private
colleges, Private School, Public Colleges, Public Schools, Public School,
Aviation colleges, Dental schools and more.

Let me customize the list for you and share couple of samples to understand
what you can get. Please describe your preferred target audience below;

Title:

Industry:

Geography:

Thank you for your time. Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Nichole Boran| Demand Generation| B2bprolist

If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with "UN-SUBSCRIBE"
in subject line