[Mapcss] "Layer" in MapCSS

Stephan Bösch-Plepelits skunk at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 18 05:19:29 UTC 2013

Hi!

Sorry if I'm annoying, but I'm currently trying to implement the MapCSS 0.2
specification for pgmapcss[1] as closely as possible. On the other hand,
some proof-reading doesn't hurt, does it? ;-)

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MapCSS/0.2#Rendering_Order says:
  "1. Objects with lower layer should always be rendered first."

I didn't find any other mention of "layer" in the specification before, so
how do I define the "layer" of an object?

[1] https://github.com/plepe/pgmapcss

greetings,
        Stephan
--
Seid unbequem, seid Sand, nicht Öl im Getriebe der Welt! - Günther Eich