[Mapcss] MapCSS proposals

Stephan Bösch-Plepelits skunk at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jun 30 19:46:22 UTC 2014

Hi!

I'd like to initiate the extension of the current MapCSS standard. I think
MapCSS has great potential, but for really powerful styles some additions
are necessary. Surely they also need to be supported by the libraries, but
it's better to discuss the standard first, before the libraries become
incompatible.

As I don't think that the talk page of MapCSS/0.2 as well the mailinglist
are good places to develop extensions, I took the procedure in the OSM Wiki
as an example and created a few proposals.

See here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:MapCSS_Proposal

Please have a look and say what you think.

greetings,
	Stephan
--
Seid unbequem, seid Sand, nicht Öl im Getriebe der Welt! - Günther Eich