[MapRoulette] Internet Explorer

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu Aug 28 22:35:51 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I pushed a small fix today that should ensure MapRoulette works on….Internet Explorer. I have only limited testing opportunities here, but on my Win7 / IE11 laptop, it works.

If you have access to a computer with IE on it, you would do me a huge favor if you could open up IE, clear you browser cache, head over to maproulette.org and verify that MapRoulette behaves normally. If it doesn’t, please report your findings here or (even better) at https://github.com/osmlab/maproulette/issues/308

Thanks!
—
Martijn van Exel