[MapRoulette] Internet Explorer

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri Aug 29 16:42:33 UTC 2014

Thanks Lars, this is a huge help! No more testing required, this will do for now. I will add this info to the ticket.

I got some insights into IE browser use breakdowns earlier this morning from TomH, suggesting that IE11 is used bu just under 10% of OpenStreetMap.org visitors. This is more than all other IE versions combined for OpenStreetMap.org. So I am happy for MapRoulette to support only the latest versions of IE.

Let me know if you think this is a bad idea.

Now I am going to fix some wrong direction waterways ;)
—
Martijn van Exel