[MapRoulette] Internet Explorer

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 03:16:17 UTC 2014

Hi Martijn,

I have the same problem irrespective of which version od IE or windows I'm
running.

Once I "EDIT in JOSM" and have fixed the issue I go back to the maproulette
screen and click "I fixed it".
This doesn't take me to the next task but just leaves me at the same place.
Even if I then click :I don't know - skip it" it stillstays in the same
place.
I can get a new task only by changing challenges but if I come back to the
original challenge, I'm still back on thre original task.

This happens both witn Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 using IE11 or IE 10.  I
remember this happening last year when I tried to use maproulette so I was
probably on IE 9 or similar back then.

Nick