[MapRoulette] dev is moving

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Sat Jul 11 20:21:26 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am consolidating MapRoulette servers. Right now maproulette.org and dev.maproulette.org live on separate Linode 2048 instances. They are pretty underutilized, so I am deciding to move dev over to the same Linode instance and save $25 / mo on server costs.

How does this affect you? Probably not at all - *unless* you have a challenge you are currently testing on dev.maproulette.org. I will be making a backup of the old dev database, but the new dev server will start with a shiny new empty database.

Planned changeover date is next weekend.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Martijn