[MapRoulette] Challenge prep time

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Tue Dec 6 08:39:27 UTC 2016

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 04:32:44PM +0100, Jochen Topf wrote:
> I just created by first challenge and now Status has been stuck on
> "Building" for over an hour. Is that normal?
>
> There are about 3000 tasks in that challenge.

Okay, Martijn told me this is most likely because I have the format of
the tasks wrong. I was using the old format instead of the new format.
So I don't get any error message or anything helping me to get the
format right. Can anybody give me an example what the right format is? I
couldn't find any documentation beyond "its GeoJSON" which doesn't
really help me, GeoJSON is just too broad a description. I still need
the identifier fields etc. don't I?

Also: I tried to change my input file to try a new format and now I
can't upload it. When I edit my challenge the "Next" button on the
dialogs randomly don't work. Well, the first time I tried the "Next"
button didn't work, now three times "Next" worked, but the "Complete"
button doesn't.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  https://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688