[MapRoulette] Need help with challenge bridges in Korea

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue Jan 3 20:28:44 UTC 2017

Hi Marijn,

The challenge is to convert Briges which are mapped as nodes to the
actual path.

Overpass:

/*
This has been generated by the overpass-turbo wizard.
The original search was:
bridge=yes and type:node in "South Korea"
*/
[out:json][timeout:25];
// fetch area South Korea to search in
{{geocodeArea:South Korea}}->.searchArea;
// gather results
(
   // query part for: bridge=yes
   node["bridge"="yes"](area.searchArea);