[MapRoulette] Need help with challenge bridges in Korea

Van Exel, Martijn martijnv at telenav.com
Tue Jan 3 20:49:28 UTC 2017

Hi,

I can hop on #osm if that helps!
This looks pretty close to a challenge already. The only thing you’d need to change  is

    {{geocodeArea:South Korea}}->.searchArea;

which I don’t think would work in MapRoulette – I think that is Overpass Turbo specific.

This would work though:

http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/kZX

Give it a try and let me know if you have any other problems.

Martijn