[Merkaartor] Mac OS X & Windows nightly builds

Ladislav Laska laska at kam.mff.cuni.cz
Tue May 31 16:12:31 UTC 2016

And now, you can enjoy Mac OS X nightlies on the same place!

Please, test them and report issues. I will try to fix them, but as I don't have
a Mac myself, my options for testing are limited to an extremely slow virtualbox
Yosemite (but it seems to work fine, including the bing plugin).

--
S pozdravem Ladislav "Krakonoš" Láska                http://www.krakonos.org/