[Moderation] Welcome to the first 20 subscribers!

Kevin Peat kevin at kevinpeat.com
Tue Sep 29 13:25:49 BST 2009

Hi all,

I guess my interest is a little selfish as I've invested a fair amount of
time mapping my area and am in a part of the UK which doesn't yet have many
active mappers so if there was some misguided activity I would probably have
to sort it out.  So I'm mostly interested in just keeping up with the
discussion on the best approaches and tools to use to fix things.

Kevin