[Moderation] Fwd: Revert request - Russia, Irkutsk - Evgeny Mandrikov

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed Sep 30 11:31:12 BST 2009

On 30 Sep 2009, at 10:41, Aleksandr Dezhin wrote:

> Sorry, perhaps the first time I sent my request to the wrong mailing
> list.

Your emails are coming in very strangely - The first email is archived
as being sent in July [1], this second attempt is not shown as being
complete on the archive[2].

[1]http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/moderation/2009-July/000011.html
[2]http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/moderation/2009-September/000010.html

Regards,