[OSM-newbies] [OSM-talk] Some Garmin maps

David Bishop david at gnuconsulting.com
Sun Mar 18 02:55:02 GMT 2007

While I'm a newbie (bought my first GPS yesterday, don't get much more
newbie-ish), I believe there is a problem with these maps.  I am able to
upload other maps to my garmin 130 using sendmap (on linux, with
serial-> usb cable, if it matters), but when trying to upload any of
these, sendmap exits with this error:

Not a valid map file - TRE is missing

Ideas?

David Bishop