[OSM-newbies] first time editing with JOSM!

David Carmean dlc at halibut.com
Tue Dec 16 00:16:33 GMT 2008

Check with a text editor/viewer that your GPX file actually has the
waypoints in it.  I recently found that for my new Garmin eTrex
Vista HCx, the copy of the GPX file logged to the removable media
(SD card) does not contain the waypoints.  Those are maintained only
in the on-board memory, and I have to use the MapSource software
to get them from that particular device.