[OSM-newbies] sharing ways between areas

James Ewen ve6srv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 00:51:09 GMT 2008

> Both of you have tagged national parks with either
> Tag:leisure=nature_reserve or Tag:leisure=natural_reserve, if you tag
> these parks as Tag:boundary=national_park they will show up on
> osmarender on all zoom levels, see e.g. Þingvallaþjóðgarður in
> Iceland:

Aha, there's another reason I didn't know about the boundary tag...

In the wiki, boundary only has the attribute : administrative, whereas
in Potlatch I have the options of using administrative, civil,
national_park, and political.

So what do I do with a Provincial Grazing, Wildlife, and Recreation
Reserve? It's not a National Park, but one level down in the
government scope. Should I still tag it as a national_park?

James
VE6SRV