[OSM-newbies] Making Garmin eTrex Vista responsive to a Linux?system

Johannes Huesing johannes at huesing.name
Fri Dec 26 18:44:56 GMT 2008

Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivan at sanchezortega.es> [Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 11:22:04AM CET]:
> That should only show up if you configure your Garmin device to function as an
> usb-storage device.

I wouldn't mind if I could address the device as a USB storage as I could
use it for some functions at least.

Or do I need to purchase an extra microSD card for the battery hold to
be able to access it as USB storage? I was under the impression that
this hasn't anything to do with it.
--
Johannes Hüsing               There is something fascinating about science.
                              One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture