[OSM-newbies] Two questions

John1981 naced at bacassa.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 00:17:08 GMT 2008

I have since bought a Sandisk Ultra II 1GB Card, which is "guaranteed"
to work, which doesn't ;-(

I have already had to send my device back once, and know that
StorageDepot aren't getting any more in until end of March so don't want
to wait. The internal memory hasn't exactly failed me and have mapped
around 5km of roads in Macclesfield in the last few days on foot with
it, so its not all bad.

I am hoping to get the N95 8GB phone in the next few weeks (if i wait
that long) and that can export files to GPX format so I am hoping this
wont be too much of an issue.

John