[OSM-newbies] Where is the line between "facts" and "creative works"?

Maciej Piechotka uzytkownik2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 23:59:43 BST 2008

"Eric Ladner" <eric.ladner at gmail.com>
writes:

> my understanding is that government produced GIS data is public and
> not subject to copyright (since, actually you're the one that helped
> pay for it, it's partially yours, too).

I'm not sure how in Your country but I just discovered that I can
download the episode of series produced by public TV, which according to
Your theory belongs also to me, but not only I have to pay but it is
14-day-valid DRM-protected file.

I'd rather better check it twice - as it may also be somehow protected.

Regards
--
I've probably left my head... somewhere. Please wait untill I find it.
Homepage (pl_PL): http://uzytkownik.jogger.pl/