[OSM-newbies] A newbie in the Northeast USA?

Russ Nelson russ at cloudmade.com
Sat Feb 28 22:59:25 GMT 2009

[ .... imagine a late night OpenStreetMap infomercial voice-over .... ]

Are you a newbie in the Northeast USA?  Not confident about editing?
Hesitant to make additions for fear you will break the map?  I was!
Now that I've started taking New Miracle Mapping Party, I edit
confidently and fearlessly!

Not a drug!  Not a pill!  No prescription necessary!  Not approved by
the FDA, it's harmless hot air, emitted by yours truly.  Certified
Organic!  a 100% natural product!

Yes, no longer do you have to admit to your friends that you've been
waiting for a mapping party to come to your area before editing.  It's
here!  Come to a mapping party in your area, meet fellow mappers, and
start enjoying mapping again.  Please save the date. I'll send out a
reminder the week of each party.

Pittsburgh:   March 7th and 8th
Philadelphia: March 14th and 15th
(API transition weekend)
New York City: March 28th and 29th
Baltimore: April 4th and 5th
(Easter weekend)
Boston: April 18th and 19th

Not sold in stores!  Call now for an extra free offer: borrow one of
my GPS receivers during the mapping party!  Operators are standing by!

--
Russ Nelson - http://community.cloudmade.com/blog - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:RussNelson
russ at cloudmade.com - http://openstreetmap.org/user/RussNelson