[OSM-newbies] OpenStreetMaps on Navigon?

Paul Johnson baloo at ursine.ca
Wed Jan 21 06:20:58 GMT 2009

I use MobileNavigator 6 to navigate, and I searched the wiki and noticed
that it's possible to load OSM data onto a Garmin device.  I see it's
possible to collect data with my MN6-based device, but I want to know if
it's possible to load data from OSM onto the Navigon for use navigation?
 I love having traffic information, but don't like how my bank happens
to be located on a street that doesn't exist according to the Navigon,
and the fact 2006 data plain isn't valid for many parts of Southwestern
Washington and Northwestern Oregon, especially with the addition of many
large roundabouts in Clark County.