[OSM-newbies] Reminder: Austin & San Antonio Mapping Parties this weekend!

Rachel girlthinking at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 15:59:16 GMT 2009

Excellent! I just heard about all this not long ago, and was hoping to hear
of an Austin party.  I am 95% sure to come.

One question - I have a laptop, but no GPS gadgets. Should I still bring the
laptop? And if I bring it, would I have to carry it around with me while
mapping, or would it be left at the meeting place?

Thanks!
Rachel