[OSM-newbies] "view" problem - more on tracert

ael law_ence.dev at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 24 12:36:58 BST 2009

Dan O'Hara wrote:

> I can not recall how to save/file/print results of dos commands at the
> command prompt.  It's been at least 10 years since I last did such things.
> (It took me ages to find a command prompt window!)  So I can not show the
> path.

Until a Windows person replies, maybe the Print screen key will do it? I
believe it silently puts a screen dump into the clipboard (there is some
variation to capture a single window rather than the whole screen).
OTOH, can't you just select the text with the mouse and then use Cntl-C
(or whatever windoze uses) to copy the ascii again into the clipboard.
Then paste it into an email?

But then I haven't used windows other than in passing for more than 20
years :-)

ael