[OSM-newbies] Routing in assembled map on Garmin

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Thu Mar 12 03:37:22 GMT 2009

Henning Kaag Mortensen wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I assembled a map and downloaded it to my garmin 60cs, as described in
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Map_On_Garmin/Download, "How to
> assemble your own map ". It works fine, but:

Also, if you want a specific region, let me know what your bounding box
is and I'll start generating it and throwing it online at
http://ursamundi.org/~baloo/osm/

Currently, I am generating gmapsupp.img's for the Willamette Valley and
northern Oregon coast, and Vancouver, BC (mostly because these are the
areas I am local to).

These get updated manually approximately whenever I get around to it,
which so far has been about every other week or so.

Hope this helps!