[OSM-newbies] newbies Digest, Vol 25, Issue 38

Heinrich McBean HeinrichMcBean at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 01:01:01 BST 2009

If my advice would breach any copyright laws then I stand corrected.  I
however need to be advised on this but I am not aware that public street
names or public place names are the intellectual property of the map maker.
On re-reading my post it may be interpreted that I am suggesting that the
political boundaries be copied but that certainly was not the intention.

Heinrich