[OSM-newbies] R: (no subject)

Fabrizio Carrai fabrizio.carrai at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:23:08 BST 2009

This is what I understood and what I do:

The shopping centre area is tagged landuse=retail
Then, inside the area, the several shops are tagged as "Shop=*"

I remember that the problem of the shop floors, hard to solve on a flat map.
The important is to know which shop are inside the area (exact position
could be approximative).

Ciao!
F.